Mar 9, 2012

White and shabby

Sometimes I find an inspiring photo on the net and after that a new miniature is born in my workroom. This is the history of this shabby white sideboard, too. I spent a lot of time to plan all the fine details and far more time to build and paint it. Sorry, the drawers and doors are still only fake ones, but I made a resolution, the next piece will be a functional furniture. Well, making perfectly fitting doors and drawers will be a very hard challenge, not to mention producing my own miniature hinges! But life would be so boring without hard tasks!
And why shabby again? I have a bizarre affection for the used and shabby and rusty old things, like this sideboard and the watering cans I also made this week.







15 comments:

rosanna said...

Everything as gorgeous as usual

Ilona said...

As usual: gorgeous work from you! The weathered watering cans are one of the ideas I ever will do ;)
Have a nice weekend, hugs, Ilona

Cote said...

El mueble es fantástico!! Las regadoras geniales, me encantan!!
Besitos

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

Las regadaderas son geniales, el oxido le dá un toque fantástico, el mueble también divino.
felicidades :)

Anna said...

beautiful!! this style is just...lovely every time!

Jean Tuthill said...

I love what you have done, the sideboard is amazing, as are the watering cans.

КатеринаКвашонкина said...

Абсолютно настоящие мини! Браво!!!

Bözse said...

Thank you very much!

Susi said...

Todo maravilloso¡¡¡
Las regaderas deben ser así, usadas y oxidades, tienen mas encanto¡¡¡
Muchos besos
Susi

Anne said...

All is beautiful!! I love it!
Anne

Lotte said...

So wonderful, as usually. Love your works.

Fabiola said...

All is fabulous!
Bye Faby

Lovejoy Bears said...

Yopur work is amazing!! I love your shabby sideboard and your watering cans are gorgeous!!!
Hugs from a new follower
Vicky xxxxx

Jackie said...

I love those watering cans, and the sideboard! Amazingly real!

Cheers!
Jackie

Sussu said...

love your works! <3